Here are Top 5 Spooky Halloween words to help you out with a monstrous message or word game.
- Causing feelings of horror; extremely shocking. If you describe something as horrifying, you mean that it is shocking or disgusting. Semitic influence
- To cut (a solid material) so as to form something or to make something by cutting into especially wood or stone.
- He carved her name on a tree
- Jane carved a pumpkin for Halloween
- An area of ground in which dead bodies are buried
4. Specter or Spectre:
- Spectre is the predominant spelling in British English, while American writers generally prefer specter. Both words are nouns that mean a ghost or ghostlike apparition.
- The idea of something unpleasant that might happen in the future
- Specter can refer to a ghost, or something that is widely feared or is a source of terror or dread
- A structure like a net of sticky silk threads made by a spider for catching insects
Learn English at Unilang
From the moment our students land in Malta and are taken to the accommodation of their choice and finally in the classroom, our team is there to give them all the support they require.
Check out our courses on: