Studying abroad may be one of the most beneficial experiences for a Language Learners. By studying abroad, Learners have the opportunity to study in a foreign nation and take in the allure and culture of a new land. Here is a list of the top 3 reasons to study abroad in Malta!
1. Hone Your Language Skills
- Maltese and English are the nation’s official languages.
- For students who might not be comfortable in a wholly alien environment, Malta is a wonderful destination.
- Not only is it an English-speaking country, students and expatriates from all over the world live on the island, making it highly diverse and welcoming. English-speaking students are able to communicate with the locals easily and navigate the island efficiently.
2. Take in a New Culture
- When you study abroad you will find incredible new foods, customs, traditions, and social atmospheres. If you love excellent food, glorious weather and exciting nightlife, Malta is the island for you! Malta offers some of the world’s finest cuisine.
- You will find that you have a better understanding and appreciation for the nation’s people and history. You will have the opportunity to witness a completely new way of life.
- Few countries in the world can offer visitors as much in terms of history and culture as Malta can, in so little space. If like exploring points of interest on your travels, you will not be bored. Guaranteed. Malta’s capital of Valletta alone is a big treasure trove of things to discover.
3. Education and Career Opportunities
- When you finish your study abroad program and return home, you will return with a new perspective on culture, language skills, a great education, and a willingness to learn. Needless to say, all of these are very attractive to future employers.
- Another reason you might consider studying abroad is for the chance to experience different styles of education. By enrolling in a study abroad program, you’ll have the chance to see a side of your major that you may not have been exposed to at home.
- Education is the centerpiece of any study abroad trip—it is, after all, a study abroad program—and choosing the right school is a very important factor.
- Additionally, a big benefit of studying English at Unilang is that our school is a subsidiary of The General Workers’ Union Malta. Unilang provides students with 3 Month internship, Internships provide students the opportunity to gain deeper practical understanding of the business world and further improve their language skills.
Learn English at Unilang
From the moment our students land in Malta, our team is there to give them all the support they require.
Check out our courses on: